Once an order is shipped, we are unable to redirect the package to a different address and it is the customer's responsibility to contact the shipping company to resolve any issues related to that matter.
- Shipping will typically take 2-5 business days for domestic orders (US and Canada) and 2 weeks or less for international orders. Once an order is shipped from our facility, it is in the hands of the shipping courier, and they are responsible for any additional delays (besides customs, which is the responsibility of the import country).
- After your payment is authorized and verified, it can still take up to two business days to process your order in our warehouse.
- Orders that are system flagged (SF) may be asked to verify additional information and we are not responsible for the delay in processing your order.
- Orders placed after Friday at 5pm EST (or over the weekend) will begin processing on the following Monday.
- Dealers and customers that order from outside of the United States are responsible for paying any VAT taxes or duties involved with the import of the product.
FREE DOMESTIC GROUND SHIPPING (U.S.A. and Canada)
ValsTech, Inc. currently offers free ground shipping on all US and Canadian orders. Most domestic orders are processed and shipped within 2 business days.
Once your order ships, you will receive an email notification with shipping confirmation along with a tracking number. You can use this number to follow your package’s progress.
ValsTech offers multiple expedited shipping options for customers that are limited on time. Several options for shipping are available at checkout. For addition details, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FAILED DELIVERIES & RETURNED PACKAGES
In the event that a postal courier is unable to deliver a package due to an incorrect address entered by the customer, the customer’s refusal to pay duties, multiple failed attempts to reach the customer at point of delivery, or otherwise, ValsTech, Inc. is not responsible for additional fees charged by the courier. Similarly, ValsTech is not responsible for the payment of re-shipping merchandise to the customer. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with returned packages due to failed delivery, and those costs are non-refundable.
ValsTech, Inc. is not responsible for unexpected shipping delays caused by circumstances such as severe weather or natural disasters. We are not responsible for unexpected shipping delays caused by circumstances related to the courier itself, such as clearance delays or other occurrences and the shipping fee is non-refundable. In cases such as these, please directly contact the courier with any inquiries about the status of your package.
You can review our Return Policy here.