V-Series for iPhone X
- -Depth Rating 100 Meters. Each unit pressure tested to 328 ft.
- -Machined from solid aluminum and anodized black
- -Weight 2.037 pounds in Air, 0.66 pounds in seawater
- -Dimensions 8.0”x3.8”x3.5” with lens
- -2 External Swing Arm controls. Operational to 100m/328 ft.
- -2 internal underwater color correction filter, externally operated.
- -Interchangeable quick release lens ports.
- -Safety Latch external locking mechanism
- -iPhone internal safety locking mechanism
- -External Audio pick up system
- -2 external pushbutton switches power on/off and record
- -6 threaded holes 1/4-20 UNC for video lights and accessories.
Special Preorder Price (Offer ends June 30th)
Machined from aluminum, the V-Series housing for iPhone X puts all the needed camera controls right at your finger tips. Designed by photographers for photographers, the V-Series takes full advantage of the iPhone X’s imaging capabilities. Exceptional exposure control, extended dynamic range, outstanding noise reduction, color fidelity, and new levels of sharpness and detail, make the iPhone X the ultimate smartphone to use for underwater imaging. With the ability to shoot 4K videos at 60 frames per second, the iPhone X is the ultimate underwater imaging camera for all divers. Gone are the days of packing and carrying cases of underwater photo gear.
- Collection: Products
The V series is a great product, we enjoy working with it!
Shipment to Europe was very fast, within 2 days we received the package.
We just got back from Jamaica dive trip. I didn't have time to watch any instructional videos and opened this up on the boat! I was able to use it with no problems and the pictures and videos were amazing! I had my doubts that I would even be able to make it work but it's a great product and excellent design. Looking forward to more trips with it! Thanks!
we love this product .My husband and I dive often and also have other underwater equipment
but use Lenzo MOST often.